TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- “WIN a Seal Swim Experience” is a competition and the winner will be selected by the Merlin Entertainments education team; chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. However, employees and immediate families of Merlin Entertainments, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
The competition will be held once:
- Entries will be open from 10am Tuesday 22th October 2019
- Entries will close 3:59pm Wednesday 6th November 2019
- Merlin Entertainments education team will select the winner. The winner will be notified by Merlin Entertainments on Thursday 7th November 2019 and must claim the prize by Thursday 14th November 2019.
- To enter, participants must update their contact details on the linked landing page, detailing in 25 words or less who they would take on the Seal Swim with them and why.
- To win, the participant must explain in 25 words or less who they would take on the experience with them and why.
- By submitting content, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
- Incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may only enter once.
- The Prize for one winner includes:
- 1x Seal Swim Experience for 4 people – valid until 14th February 2020.
If you need any further assistance please contact email@example.com