SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Education Programs
SEA LIFE is a top Sunshine Coast attraction and a popular school excursion venue for both Sunshine Coast and Brisbane schools. Full to the brim with educational yet fun kids activities, we have a comprehensive collection of aquatic life your students are sure to love. A visit to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast will bring the living world to life, adding value to units they are studying in the classroom.
Our OCEAN Program worksheets meet the needs of ACARA requirements and add value to a fun-filled excursion where learning comes from exploring, problem solving, questioning and investigation. It's hands on and interactive, the best watery classroom on the Sunshine Coast.
Why choose SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
You and your students will experience:
- Our 3 hour instructor-led educational programs designed to support and align with Australian curriculum standards.
- Self-guided options also available, please check with our reservations team for details.
- A wide range of interactive and educational programs to suit your students, your time and your budget.
- Our amazing interactive touch pool, enthralling talks and feeds, and highly entertaining seal presentations.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable Education Officers who are passionate about helping to remove barriers and provide more intimate hands-on experiences with our marine animals.
- The perfect combination of entertainment and education where we cater to all your excursion needs. From our three-hour visits to our overnight Adventure Camps, we have everything you’ll need!
- The rare and exciting opportunity to make connections between the classroom and real-life experiences where students can learn more about the wider world they live in.
Visit our NEW colony of Little Blue Penguins!
The Little Blue Penguins are our newest residents at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and are proving very popular with our visitors! Your students will love meeting our penguins and it's a great opportunity to learn first-hand about the lifecycle of a Little Blue Penguin, what they eat and how we can help to protect them in the wild. Click here to discover more amazing zones you can explore on an excursion to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast!
Schools Quick Links
Booking and Enquiries
Bookings are essential.
Our reservations team are here to help. Call us to chat through your individual requirements, email us or head to our booking page for 3 easy ways to book your visit.
TELEPHONE: (07) 5458 6226
(Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm)
Merlin Teachers Club
Be among the first to know what's new and exciting at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and other Merlin attractions by joining Merlin Teachers Club. Access free curriculum-aligned classroom resources, find out about special teacher offers and competitions and discover more as we take you behind the scenes of some of Australia's favourite attractions.
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is a proud member of Merlin Entertainments Education ANZ