SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Education Programs 2019
SEA LIFE is a top Sunshine Coast attraction and a popular school excursion venue for both Sunshine Coast and Brisbane schools. Full to the brim with educational yet fun kids activities, we have a comprehensive collection of aquatic life your students are sure to love. What's more, our supported curriculum based tours will add value to your classroom learning.
Our OCEAN Program meets the needs of ACARA requirements and provides a fun-filled excursion where learning comes from exploring, problem solving, questioning and investigation. It's hands on and interactive, the best watery classroom on the Sunshine Coast.
Why choose SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
You and your students will experience:
- Our 3 hour instructor-led educational programs designed to support and align with Australian curriculum standards.
- A wide range of interactive and educational programs to suit your students, your time and your budget.
- Our amazing interactive touch pool, enthralling talks and feeds, and highly entertaining seal presentations.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable Education Officers who are passionate about helping to remove barriers and provide more intimate hands-on experiences with our marine animals.
- The perfect combination of entertainment and education where we cater to all your excursion needs. From our three-hour visits to our overnight Adventure Camps, we have everything you’ll need!
- The rare and exciting opportunity to make connections between the classroom and real-life experiences where students can learn more about the wider world they live in.
Visit our NEW colony of Little Blue Penguins!
We are excited to welcome Little Blue Penguins to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast! From December 13 your students will be able to meet our newest residents and learn first-hand about the lifecycle of a Little Blue Penguin, what they eat and how we can help to protect them in the wild. Book your 2020 school excursion now and your class could be among the first to experience this amazing new exhibit!
Celebrating Women and Girls in Science!
To celebrate The International Day of Women and Girls in Science, we have interviewed aquarists and keepers who we feel are excellent role models to inspire the next generation. Discover what they love about their job and their advice for girls thinking about following in their footsteps.
Schools Quick Links
Booking and Enquiries
Merlin Teachers Club
Be among the first to know what's new and exciting in our attractions with Merlin Teachers Club. Access free curriculum-aligned classroom resources, find out about special teacher offers and competitions and discover more with our behind the scenes pictures, videos and all things teacher fabulous. Simply fill out the form below to join!
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is a proud member of Merlin Entertainments Education ANZ